PPO Dental Plans
PPO Dental Insurance or a preferred provider organization plan offers our lowest contracted fees and the greatest opportunities for groups and enrollees to save when visiting network dentists.
Our Dental PPO plans also provide enrollees with an unmatched dual network advantage. Enrollees usually save the most when visiting a Dental PPO dentist, but they also have access to Dental Premier dentists, the largest dental network in the U.S. Dental Premier provides additional cost protections for both enrollees and clients when compared to non-betwork dentists because these dentists agree to accept the plans determination of fees as payment in full.
- Greatest potential savings when you visit a Dental PPO dentist
- Freedom to choose any licensed dentist, anywhere in the world
- Access to the nation’s largest dental PPO networks
- Dual network access with the Dental Premier network
- Balance billing protection for employees and their dependents
- Payments to Dental dentists based on fees by geographic area
- Claims convenience: Our network dentists handle all claims paperwork and most inquiries for patients
How the plan works
Benefit designs that reimburse all claims at the PPO contracted amount may still offer some balance billing protection to many employees that visit a non- PPO dentist — an important feature for employers that want to balance benefit costs and enrollee cost protection.